Saturday, July 2, 2011

princess jasmine and aladdin kissing

images Aladdin#39;s and Jasmine#39;s kiss:) princess jasmine and aladdin kissing. #aladdin (title) #Aladdin
  • #aladdin (title) #Aladdin



  • lskreddy
    06-13 12:26 PM
    Every one has his own vantage point. Mark K has his own and the others who represented for legal immigration has their own. Mark K's argument to only allow the so called 'Einstein caliber" people speaks volumes about how he has simplified the problem.

    Sitting on a high position in an immigration research facility does not necessarily mean that he is abreast with the technological needs. From his arguments, he certainly has proven that he has very little or no idea of where the resource needs are.

    Everyone of us are here because there is room for us to work. If his research shows that there are more US people who will fill our shoes, then I am sure the market needs would govern the numbers. For all the anti's who cite articles about how low paid we are, how less qualified we are, they should research to complete the full circle. They leave it half-hearted, its not as if they don't know, they just want to stick on to the rhetoric.

    Even to entertain Mark K's idea about bringing the so called cream of the crop, there has to be proven ways to identify who these people are. One way of doing it is to allow people to come here on F1, prove their worth in research, work for a few years. One does not become an EB1 qualified before he steps into the country, he probably climbs his way up to that qualification. Some may succeed, some may fail. To selectively choose the best and expel the rest would mean disaster for the country. These are human lives we are talking about, not parts in a process control factory where you can chuck as and when you need as it does not meet 'specifications'.

    He has blinders on, and that will never change. You can't debate a person who has already decided on what the outcome. The most amusing part personally for me is that most of the anti-legal folks accuse the entire industry of conspiring to screw their own. I can see how one or two companies to do that, but to underline that the entire system is geared towards raping their own is blasphemous to say the least.





    wallpaper #aladdin (title) #Aladdin princess jasmine and aladdin kissing. I imaged Jasmine waving as
  • I imaged Jasmine waving as



  • vxg
    06-26 02:50 PM
    Anything that get's you a RFE is bad..

    I got it from CVS and they look good.


    USCIS photo guidelines state No touchups should be done. I suggest use a portrait studio of Kinko's





    princess jasmine and aladdin kissing. meets Princess Jasmine in
  • meets Princess Jasmine in



  • nozerd
    12-29 09:59 AM
    Before I approach Ombudsman is it wise to get any sort of clearence or green signal from your lawyer ? Can you approach them directly without a lawyer ?
    Thanks





    2011 I imaged Jasmine waving as princess jasmine and aladdin kissing. What if Princess Jasmine from
  • What if Princess Jasmine from



  • plassey
    08-20 08:01 PM
    Bottom line is that u got screwed. Labor is for a position with your employer. He may choose to give to anyone he wishes. Labor substitution thus was not illegal act on his part as it was permitted by the law.
    I-140 is his stuff .
    I-485 is ur stuff but in absence of I-140 it means nothing.

    Your only case is if he has violated any of the H1 provisions.



    more...


    princess jasmine and aladdin kissing. What if Princess Jasmine from
  • What if Princess Jasmine from



  • greyhair
    04-29 04:13 PM
    And who is India fighting with??
    Come on we need to learn to forget the cold war days. This is 21st century and the age of facebook and other social networking platforms. the world is getting more connected and there will soon be no place for fighter planes any more. What we need is "food" and "water".....
    Nature is showing us again and again the futility of our ambitions (regional and international) through her rather quite infrequent thrashings these days....
    296 people perished this week in terrible tornadoes (worst in last 40 years!!!).....10000 or more a month ago in Japan earthquake (5th worst ever recorded!!!)....

    People who care for food and not for security, end up losing both.

    There will always be natural disasters in different parts of the world. US has a fair share of natural disasters, hurricanes, tornado, floods, earth quakes etc. This age is no different than any other, facebook and other websites only exist in the virtual world of computer programmers. The world is preparing for the next round of human supremacy. Humans will always fight wars, like it or not. None of us here make those decisions to go to war, its just part of human nature. The question isn't if we should fight wars, the question is, are we better prepared to deter one from occurring. Strong defenses is good enough to deter a war. So building strong defenses is a good thing.

    As far as immigration and war planes are concerned, some elements in the US government think that its doing a favor on other nations by letting its people to migrate to US. Although, the truth is to the contrary, these things does have an affect on a much higher level, if not for individual application. So this topic is relevant to the subject being discussed on this forum.





    princess jasmine and aladdin kissing. princess jasmine and aladdin
  • princess jasmine and aladdin



  • ronhira
    07-21 09:01 AM
    doggy, (what a name) u just signed-up and this is your first post..... r u an agent of anti-immigrant website doing their media campaign :cool:


    Check Anti Antis: Conference call: To teach Antis how to post!!! (http://anti-antis.blogspot.com/2009/07/conference-call-to-teach-antis-how-to.html)
    Conference Call on Effective Posting - tomorrow, July 21st at 7:15pm

    How to Post for Maximum Impact
    Conference Call tomorrow night, 7:15pm Central

    Labor Day marks the beginning of national discussions on the corporate visa programs that allow companies to legally bypass the US workforce. Most tech workers see this bypass and confront this bypass when they are looking for jobs. But most recent college grads will never see or confront this issue because they will never be considered for jobs their degrees qualify them to do.

    This is the power of employment discrimination. This issue will be part of a national conversation on comprehensive immigration reform if we tell the truth about our own circumstances.

    Businessweek will be posting their article on H-1b exploitation on Wednesday. Join me to discuss why the "culture of bypass" is the necessary precondition to create the "culture of exploitation."

    Scheduled Conference Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2009
    Scheduled Start Time: 07:15 PM Central Daylight Time
    Scheduled End Time: 07:55 PM Central Daylight Time

    Type of Conference: Standard
    Dial-in Number: 1-219-509-8111
    Participant Access Code: 798504


    Reservation:
    NO, just dial in at 7:15pm Central

    Text of Email Sent Last Week:

    This culture of exploitation among IT labor contractors could not occur without the legal protections to bypass the US workforce. This is why the corporations are fighting hard to defend this protection and defeat the Durbin bill (S. 887).

    Readers may not make the connection between this corporate malfeasance and the bypass of qualifed citizens and green card holders - but your posts can. Make sure your posts mention the Durbin bill (S.887).

    Here's some talking points on corporate protections affored by visa programs:

    * The H-1b corporate visa program is responsible for these crimes because it protects corporations from ever considering local talent and opening the door to this culture of exploitation. Passing the Durbin bill will end this culutre of exploitation.
    * Protectionist measures in the current corporate visa programs are poisoning the IT industry - no corporation should be protected from the consequences of discriminatory hiring practices.
    * American labor laws and EEO have had a powerful impact on American society. These visa programs protect corporations from employing a workforce that knows their rights and can exercise them. That's why corporations don't want the Durbin bill (S. 887) to pass.
    * Far from protecting the US workforce, the Durbin bill (S.887) will give us a chance to compete for job openings in our own country, thus preventing these corporate crimes.
    * It's the responsibilty of the federal government to ensure that we have the freedom to compete- and we will get this freedom to compete when S.887 passes.
    * If these companies were required to seek local talent first, these shakedowns would virtually disappear.
    * The discriminatory practice of recruiting abroad for US job openings now breeds a form of exploitation unimaginable to 21st century Americans. These cheats could never swindle Americans this way.

    Our posts promoting the Durbin bill will be watched -- and measured -- by Congressional supporters of the Durbin bill and all of the players who will be at the table when this issue comes up in the fall.

    Your posts supporting the bill and defending American labor and talent will let all the players know that American IT professionals are standing up for what they want and shaping the circumstances of our lives.

    Donna Conroy
    Director
    Bright Future Jobs (http://www.brightfuturejobs.com)
    dmconroy@sbcglobal.net



    more...


    princess jasmine and aladdin kissing. Animated Heroes . . . Aladdin
  • Animated Heroes . . . Aladdin



  • Dipika
    01-12 02:29 PM
    If preganent before starting insurance, then you won't get covered by most insurance comapny.
    In this case Hospital charge very high for delivery.

    But certain hospital provides package, like $3500 for Noraml Delivery and 2 days stay with including every month visiting doctor for checkup. if C-section then pay $1000 more to pay etc. I had pass throgh this for my first kid, but i'm living in NJ.

    If Insurance is started b4 preganency then it will get covered.





    2010 meets Princess Jasmine in princess jasmine and aladdin kissing. Aladdin#39;s and Jasmine#39;s kiss:)
  • Aladdin#39;s and Jasmine#39;s kiss:)



  • crystal
    07-06 04:14 PM
    whats ur problem and point dude? Do you think u need use all caps for this post?

    LITERALLY BEGGING FORYOUR GCs.

    THEY ARE KICKING US OUT AFTER USING US YET WE PROCLAIM OUR SELVES TO BE LOYAL TO AMERICANS...

    NOT ONE HAVE I SEEN WITH SELF RESPECT WHO WOULD SAY ...WE SHOULD WORK TOWARDS BUILDING INDIA SO THAT THE FUTURE GENERATIONS WONT HAVE TO KISS THE WHITE ARCE...

    SHORTCUTS ...huh ...??


    DISGUSTING



    more...


    princess jasmine and aladdin kissing. #Aladdin #Jasmine #Disney
  • #Aladdin #Jasmine #Disney



  • Munna Bhai
    05-14 10:04 AM
    I read somewhere and thought to share it...anyway I feel very sorry for you

    When I got home that night as my wife served dinner, I held her hand and said, I've got something to tell you. She sat down and ate quietly. Again I observed the hurt in her eyes.

    Suddenly I didn't know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know what I was thinking. I want a divorce. I raised the topic calmly. She didn't seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, why? I avoided her question. This made her angry. She threw away the chopsticks and shouted at me, you are not a man!

    That night, we didn't talk to each other. She was weeping. I knew she wanted to find out what had happened to our marriage. But I could hardly give her a satisfactory answer; I had lost my heart to a lovely girl called Dew. I didn't love her anymore. I just pitied her!

    With a deep sense of guilt, I drafted a divorce agreement which stated that she could own our house, 30% shares of my company and the car. She glanced at it and then tore it into pieces. The woman who had spent ten years of her life with me had become a stranger. I felt sorry for her wasted time, resources and energy but I could not take back what I had said for I loved Dew so dearly.

    Finally she cried loudly in front of me, which was what I had expected to see. To me her cry was actually a kind of release. The idea of divorce which had obsessed me for several weeks seemed to be firmer and clearer now.

    The next day, I came back home very late and found her writing something at the table. I didn't have supper but went straight to sleep and fell asleep very fast because I was tired after an eventful day with Dew. When I woke up, she was still there at the table writing. I just did not care so I turned over and was asleep again.

    In the morning she presented her divorce conditions: she didn't want anything from me, but needed a month's notice before the divorce. She requested that in that one month we both struggle to live as normal a life as possible. Her reasons were simple: our son had his exams in a months time and she didn't want to disrupt him with our broken marriage.

    This was agreeable to me. But she had something more, she asked me to recall how I had carried her into out bridal room on our wedding day.. She requested that everyday for the month's duration I carry her out of our bedroom to the front door ever morning. I thought she was going crazy.

    Just to make our last days together bearable I accepted her odd request.

    I told Dew about my wife s divorce conditions. She laughed loudly and thought it was absurd. No matter what tricks she applies, she has to face the divorce, she said scornfully. My wife and I hadn't had any body contact since my divorce intention was explicitly expressed. So when I carried her out on the first day, we both appeared clumsy. Our son clapped behind us, daddy is holding mummy in his arms. His words brought me a sense of pain. From the bedroom to the sitting room, then to the door, I walked over ten meters with her in my arms. She closed her eyes and said softly; don't tell our son about the divorce. I nodded, feeling somewhat upset..

    I put her down outside the door. She went to wait for the bus to work. I drove alone to the office.

    On the second day, both of us acted much more easily. She leaned on my chest.. I could smell the fragrance of her blouse. I realized that I hadn't looked at this woman carefully for a long time. I realized she was not young any more. There were fine wrinkles on her face, her hair was graying! Our marriage had taken its toll on her. For a minute I wondered what I had done to her.

    On the fourth day, when I lifted her up, I felt a sense of intimacy returning. This was the woman who had given ten years of her life to me. On the fifth and sixth day, I realized that our sense of intimacy was growing again. I didn't tell Dew about this. It became easier to carry her as the month slipped by. Perhaps the everyday workout made me stronger.

    She was choosing what to wear one morning. She tried on quite a few dresses but could not find a suitable one. Then she sighed, all my dresses have grown bigger. I suddenly realized that she had grown so thin, that was the reason why I could carry her more easily. Suddenly it hit me; she had buried so much pain and bitterness in her heart.

    Subconsciously I reached out and touched her head. Our son came in at the moment and said, Dad, it's time to carry mum out. To him, seeing his father carrying his mother out had become an essential part of his life. My wife gestured to our son to come closer and hugged him tightly. I turned my face away because I was afraid I might change my mind at this last minute. I then held her in my arms, walking from the bedroom, through the sitting room, to the hallway. Her hand surrounded my neck softly and naturally. I held her body tightly; it was just like our wedding day.

    But her much lighter weight made me sad. On the last day, when I held her in my arms I could hardly move a step. Our son had gone to school. I held her tightly and said, I hadn't noticed that our life lacked intimacy. I drove to office... jumped out of the car swiftly without locking the door. I was afraid any delay would make me change my mind... I walked upstairs. Dew opened the door and I said to her, Sorry, Dew, I do not want the divorce anymore.

    She looked at me, astonished. Then touched my forehead. Do you have a fever? She said. I moved her hand off my head. Sorry, Dew, I said, I won't divorce. My marriage life was boring probably because she and I didn't value the details of our lives, not because we didn't love each other any more.. Now I realize that since I carried her into my home on our wedding day I am supposed to hold her until death does us apart.

    Dew seemed to suddenly wake up. She gave me a loud slap and then slammed the door and burst into tears. I walked downstairs and drove away. At the floral shop on the way, I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my wife. The salesgirl asked me what to write on the card. I smiled and wrote:
    'I'll carry you out every morning until death do us apart'

    The small details of our lives are what really matter in a relationship. It is not the mansion, the car, the property, the bank balance that matters. These create an environment conducive for happiness but cannot give happiness in themselves. So find time to be your spouse's friend and do those little things for each other that build intimacy. Do have a real happy marriage!

    If you don't share this, nothing will happen to you, but if you do, you just might save a marriage.

    Relationships are made not to exploit, not to be broken.
    We teach some by what we say
    We teach some more by what we do
    But we teach most by what we are


    You don't get to choose how you are going to die, or when, but, you can decide how you are going to live, here and now.

    Don't preach...if this is your life..keep it with yourself..others have other reason to move forward with their life..no one has asked for any advise..just answer his questions..





    hair What if Princess Jasmine from princess jasmine and aladdin kissing. princess jasmine and aladdin
  • princess jasmine and aladdin



  • rahulpaper
    09-09 11:52 AM
    On your previous post you mention about salary hike and %ges...can you please clarify if a person continues to work for same employer (who filed PERM and 140) and salary hike is (base salary or bonus) 10% or more per year and AOS application process takes 2-3 years (so, total 30% difference in 3 years)...is that a negative on your application? or can it be a reason for denial?
    Thanks
    Rahul


    If 485 application is pending for longer time, say more than 2 years, I have seen that USCIS wants a reconfirmation from the employer that they continue to support the green card application for the position for which the application was originally applied. This is not just applicable to consulting companies alone. Any types of companies and applicants in any categories (Eb-1,2&3) could get RFE at the last stage of the process. So to have your application processed without a shred of a doubt, it is best to be in a position to reply that RFE anytime during the process.



    more...


    princess jasmine and aladdin kissing. princess jasmine and aladdin
  • princess jasmine and aladdin



  • ddeka
    05-30 09:21 AM
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, I am a new member

    My PD is 02/01/2005, my labour cert got approved in 03/01/2006,

    I applied EB3 I40 on 05/18/2007 and got approved on 05/23/2007

    Considering the scenario is my I140 invalid?

    Since your I140 filed after 15th of May 2007, you have to re apply through the new point system.





    hot What if Princess Jasmine from princess jasmine and aladdin kissing. princess jasmine and aladdin.
  • princess jasmine and aladdin.



  • Green.Tech
    06-27 03:10 PM
    hey guys the main problem with digital cameras was that the images from them could be pixelated whn using a lower megapixel camera and/or printing from one of those home photo printers.

    i think as long as u dont have pixelation, u will be fine no matter how u print/ get those photos.

    i would say use at least a 4 megapixel camera without any flash

    What about a 3.2 MP :)

    Why shouldn't we use the flash?



    more...


    house princess jasmine and aladdin princess jasmine and aladdin kissing. Aladdin and Jasmine Cutout
  • Aladdin and Jasmine Cutout



  • Wendyzhu77
    01-03 03:36 PM
    I am not so sure where you get the impression that being a pilot is not a glamarous job any more. If you equate airline pilot to taxi drivers, you would probabily see planes dropping from sky like raining, and I bet few would dare to take commercial airline, unless one with suicidal tendency.
    However, that relates another interesting part about outsourcing: lots of people are saying outsourcing are good and you can get anyone to do the IT job, but it really turned out that lots of oursourced jobs are done so poorly that eventually it costs more for the company.
    We think about outsourcing because it affects engineers the most. especially IT/software. Remember software is still a tool. What you do with the software is more important. The process of creating software is just like making any other tool (every problem is hard to solve only for the first time).

    Western countries started the industrial revolution (manufacturing/factories). Now China is leading in manufacturing. IT revolution, again was started in the west. In 20 years, it is possible that very few lines of original software is written in the US. Its not that US does not have smart people who cannot be trained as engineers but more like the smart people in US prefer other occupations as compared to engineering/software.

    I imagine the computer/internet revolution to be similar to the air travel revolution. Both made the world a smaller place. A few decades ago, being a pilot was a glamorous, high paying job. While pilots may still be reasonably paid, they are now perceived just like taxi drivers (with all due respect to both professions). What is to say how IT engineers are perceived as in a few decades from now. 13 years ago, a maths professor who taught us a class said "Before the computer was invented, we had a profession called typists; now they are called computer scientists".

    US education system : A few months ago, there was an article that debunked the myth that 'US education is falling behind other countries'. The US education system may be a little pressured (especially in places with more population - but certainly not falling behind other countries. Just count the number of colleges in the US.

    I am not just being brouhaha about the US. But just putting things in a different perspective.

    H1B, GC, legal immigration are just sub audible noise in the overall scheme of things. Yes. it affects us a great deal because we cannot live unfettered lives.

    On the other hand, India & China ( & Brazil/latin america & Russia) are starting to rise back (yes, each country had its own golden past - remember Columbus was trying to find a route to India when he discovered America. Marco Polo is still remembered for discovering the silk route to China....) These countries got left out of the renaissance, industrial revolution developments that gave western europe and north america an edge over the 3rd world countries.

    Growth in the above mentioned countries will result in increased demand for goods and services that will benefit the overall global economy.

    IMO





    tattoo princess jasmine and aladdin princess jasmine and aladdin kissing. princess jasmine and aladdin
  • princess jasmine and aladdin



  • zram1977
    03-18 09:35 AM
    Can some one provide statistics of letter received by IV
    Core team's 2 lines of update abt letter campaign is appreciated.!!!



    more...


    pictures Animated Heroes . . . Aladdin princess jasmine and aladdin kissing. princess jasmine and aladdin
  • princess jasmine and aladdin



  • vbkris77
    06-17 12:04 AM
    I support this initiative. I sent a PM to you snathan, pls. contact me if you have more questions..





    dresses princess jasmine and aladdin. princess jasmine and aladdin kissing. princess jasmine and aladdin
  • princess jasmine and aladdin



  • nousername
    02-13 08:21 PM
    Not related to this thread but I did not want to open a new thread for this question..

    As you can see I am EB2-I (info above) and am waiting in line for my turn but I am just wondering if L1 route to GC is quicker? If so then how?

    Not that I am trying to do it because I can not :) but I know someone who just got his GC via L1 in matter of months and here we all EB guys are waiting..

    Thanks.



    more...


    makeup #Aladdin #Jasmine #Disney princess jasmine and aladdin kissing. princess jasmine and aladdin
  • princess jasmine and aladdin



  • jkays94
    05-15 03:01 PM
    Indeed if the major concern is the displacement of US workers and outsourcing, the Senator's should also send their questionnaire to companies such as Accenture (essentially a foreign corporation (http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d03194r.pdf)) and IBM Global Consulting among many other companies.

    http://www.truthout.org/mm_01/4.dnc.gop.tax.report.pdf

    Many of these corporations lobbying against cracking down on corporate expatriates and seeking to enjoy the tax breaks in moving offshore have been funneling campaign contributions to Republican federal candidates and parties. As the table on the previous page shows, Accenture contributed $237,584 (69% to the GOP) in the 2000 elections, and $207,081 (62% to Republicans) so far for the 2002 elections. Pricewaterhouse Coopers contributed more than $1.1 million (76% to Republicans), and more than $500,000 (81% to the GOP) already for the 2002 elections. Overall, these companies contributed nearly $2 million in 2000, with nearly another million thus far in 2002 – more than three-quarters going to GOP federal campaigns. These millions in contributions are clearly paying off.

    Any surprise that Grassley received $4000 (http://www.congress.org/congressorg/bio/fec/?commid=C00300707&page=campaigns&order=TOTAL&cycle=2003-2004) from Accenture in 2003-2004?

    So that the point is not lost, the two Senators should not seek to blame certain companies from only one country for the ills of outsourcing as well as attempt to blame the H1-B program for outsourcing when globalization is the order and reality of today's world. The fact that companies such as Accenture that specialize in outsourcing are not under similar scrutiny by the same Senators even when it is common knowledge their actions have resulted in the loss of US jobs raises serious questions about the Senators agenda in tackling outsourcing and in retaining US jobs in the US





    girlfriend princess jasmine and aladdin princess jasmine and aladdin kissing. princess jasmine aladdin
  • princess jasmine aladdin



  • greatguy
    11-13 09:20 AM
    I have prior bitter experience in taking employer to court - and my take is, it is not worth it. Here is my story:

    At one point, my employer owed me over 20k+ in backwages and unpaid overtime. I threatened him to going to court and he paid about 5k.

    I then submitted a formal complaint to virginia department of labor, who sent it to me back stating 'since a formal employment agreement is *in place*, they are will not interfere' and directed me to go to the courts. Two months passed.

    I then filed a case against my employer in the small claims court in California, where my employer resides. Small claims courts can adjudicate upto 5k. They took my case and asked me to be physically present in the court. Visiting CA, salary loss, hotel etc, would add upto 1k. Also, if the employer does not show up, I need to file another case in the normal court for attaching his property. Long shot and therefore withdrew the case.

    I then contacted an attorney; surprisingly most of the attorneys did not want to take up my case( unless I have a company). Finally, one guy offered to take up the case, but insisted on paying him 4k upfront as retention fees and $200/hr rate. With no certainity of making my employer pay, I did not pursue.

    There was a happy ending though.I bluffed to my employer that my team is hiring big time and I can get him some business, but before doing so, he should pay me all the past dues. I conducted some mock interviews through my friends to make the drama look real. Presto, he paid me every penny.

    The whole cycle took over a year and then I resigned, going back to square on green card; but atleast had the money.





    hairstyles princess jasmine and aladdin princess jasmine and aladdin kissing. aladdin kissing. princess
  • aladdin kissing. princess



  • sunny1000
    05-14 11:33 PM
    I have tried everything to come back together. but it has really reached a point of not return.

    my Pd Dec 03 EB3 India. Please I need advice

    Sorry to hear about your personal life. If you and your wife agree for filing a divorce petition together, you can file for divorce by mutual consent in India. Both of you have to be present in the court when you file. The judge will decide on the case after a wait time of six months and you may have go back again for the final judgement. There is an one-year separation time that is required before you can file for mutually consented divorce in India. If you are already separated for more than a year, this is the best route.

    If not, like some one else mentioned, you can file here but, some states like NY don't have provisions for divorce based on mutual consent or irreconcilable differences. So, it will take up to a year sometimes. It is perfectly legal and valid to get a divorce in the U.S if both of you have signed the petition and have been present at the court.

    Your PD is Dec 2003 and so, you have time especially with all the projections that the EB3 quota (India) may retrogress.

    Good luck with everything.





    trueguy
    10-23 05:50 PM
    If they don't want to publish the numbers, fine. If they don't want to process application, we can't do anything about it. But at least move the PD forward so more cases become eligible for approval and it makes USCIS's life easy to use all the numbers.

    Whats the use if they move PD forward by 2 years in July and then USCIS is super busy using all the numbers available. It would be better if DOS move PD forward every quarter if they see visa numbers are not utilitized.

    They should divide 140K total numbers by 12 (which is 11666) and watch each month how many numbers were used in last month. If 11666 numbers were not used last month then they should move PD for retrogressed country forward so more cases become eligible.

    This is not rocket science and I don't know why DOS don't understand it.





    rajuram
    01-05 10:11 PM
    In several responses people have compared MBA and PMP, I don't these two are comparable. Any thoughts?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment